- PC ability scores will be defined per the Core Rulebook (pages 15-16) with a 15 point buy.
- With a six person party the size is about 50% bigger than average and allows the party to provide good coverage for necessary skills for a wide array of encounters.
- Plus, in your benefit, as we have gotten older, matured perhaps, the group is working much better together as a team – you are giving my monsters a hard time and they are starting to complain!
- I understand that the 15 point buy will make some race/class builds more challenging.
Countries neighboring Numeria:
- River Kingdoms
- 4674 – The pirates of the Shackles unite under one banner to harass the fleets and merchants of the north.
- 4709 – A monstrous metal scorpion capable of spitting fire from its mouth and tail destroys several villages in western Numeria—the beast retreats into the Felldales after harvesting dozens of living prisoners.
- 4712 – The pirates of the Shackles face a renewed Chelish Armada.
- 4714 – Current Year